Tuesday 28 January 2014

January Loot Crate!

My January Loot Crate arrived today!

This is my very first one - I've heard a lot of good things about Loot Crate, so I decided to give it a shot! I wasn't disappointed, as there are a lot of cool things in this month's crate. January's theme is "Launch," so I prepared myself for all things space.

First off, there's the "Star Wars Galactic Phrase Book & Travel Guide." I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so I'm excited about this book. It teaches you how to say such phrases as "Will we be jumping to hyperspace?" Which, in my opinion, is an important question.

Next, there are a couple of stickers and a patch. The stickers are from Walls360, and are great quality - the website claims that you can reuse them hundreds of times before they lose their stickiness. The melting Rubik's cube is pretty cool, and I love the Star Trek Communicator Badge. Both have found a home on my laptop. The NASA "Meatball" patch is awesome too, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet (suggestions are welcome!).

There's also a Domo Superman Funko figure, although I'll be giving that one to my little sister as I don't really know anything about Domo - I was hoping for one of the other two Superman Funkos they sent out.

The Minecraft calendar in my Crate is cool, but again I'm not really interested in Minecraft, so I'm giving that to my little brother - I know he'll appreciate it more.

Also included in the box were a Star Wars trading card game, which I can see myself playing once or twice, and a little Loot Crate pin commemorating the fact that they launched one of their crates into near-space.

There are a few pieces in this crate that I really love, and as for the ones I'm not a huge fan of, they've already found new homes so I'm not bothered. Overall, I'm happy with this crate and depending on next month's theme, I might order another one!

Have you ever gotten a Loot Crate before? What'd you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment