Sunday 16 March 2014

Today was a "Brave" day | Movie Review

I watched Brave with my family today, and I was just as moved by it as the first time I saw it.

Merida is inspiring in her desire to do her own thing and be her own person, separate from the royal expectations put on her.

There are so many laugh-out-loud moments as well. I was a little surprised by how much I was laughing, I must've forgotten some of the funny moments since last time!

The movie also moved me to tears, which is admittedly not hard to do, but I always like it when a movie makes me cry. It means I identify with and feel for the characters and their stories, which I think is important in story-telling.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you watch Brave! It's a funny, heart-warming film.

Have you seen Brave?


No comments:

Post a Comment