Tuesday 6 May 2014

Güd Lotion | Product Review

                     "Floral Cherrynova" from güd
The other day I received my free sample of lotion from Burt's Bees' new product line, "güd".

As I always am when I get free samples, I was excited to try this. I'm a fan of Burt's Bees lip balm, so I trust the brand to put forth good products.

The packaging of the lotion is very pretty, in my opinion. It does a good job of evoking the scent inside; for me, the scent is called "Floral Cherrynova", which is a mix of cherry blossom and almond milk.

I've been using my 5 ml sample over the past couple of days and I can tell you that it smells awesome. If you like flowery smells, you'll most likely enjoy this particular scent of güd lotion.

When it comes to lotion, moisturizing ability is an important factor to me; in this department, the lotion is lacking. I've been putting a decent amount of the product on my hands before bed, and when I wake up, unfortunately my hands are still quite dry.

Overall I like this product, but because it doesn't moisturize my hands very well, I'm probably not going to buy it. But if you're looking for a flowery-smelling lotion that does minimal moisturizing, then you'll probably enjoy güd lotion.

You can check out the güd website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment