Monday 18 August 2014

Book Scavenger Hunt! | Bout of Books 11 Challenge

I love the idea of Book Scavenger Hunts! Whenever I see this kind of challenge, I will do it. They're a lot of fun to me! Kristen over at The Book Monsters is hosting today's challenge, and without further ado, here is my entry.

1. A book that begins with "B" (for Bout of Books!): Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz


2. A book that has been made into a movie: Blindness by José Saramago


3. A series you love: The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling


4. An anthology of poems: The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories by Tim Burton


5. A book on your TBR shelf: The Road by Cormac McCarthy


Do we share any of the same picks? Feel free to leave me a link to your entry and have fun during this Bout of Books!

Photos by Author

No comments:

Post a Comment