Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top 5 Books of the Year! | Top 5 Wednesday

2014 has been a fantastic book year for me, not only in terms of what was released, but also for the sometimes slightly older books and series I discovered. I'm glad to have found these stories this year:

1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Read my review here!


2. Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts
Read my review here!


3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Read my review here!


4. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Read my review here and read about my experience meeting Moira Young here!


5. The Saga series by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Read my review here!


Honourable mentions:

Black Widow, Vol. 1: The Finely Woven Thread by Nathan Edmondson
War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
Come Closer by Sara Gran
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

What's one of your favourite books you read in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment