Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 Reading Goals



1. Finish reading the Harry Potter series.
*GASP* I know. Please don't hate me. I only have one left, I swear.

2. Read "House of Leaves".
I started reading "House of Leaves" last year, and I was genuinely loving it, but it's one of those books that can be really daunting if you're not in the right mood. You know the books I'm talking about. But this book is incredibly intriguing so I want to finish reading it!

As motivation to read even more this year, I thought it would be fun to join a challenge! You can read more about it here.

4. Read at least 52 books.
I managed to read 85 last year, including comics. This year I'll still log my comics, but I want to read at least 52 books. You can see my Goodreads reading challenge here!

5. In general, read some of the books I've been meaning to get to but never have.
Things happen, plans get in the way. But this year, I want to get to the stories that have fallen by the wayside until now.

What are your reading goals for 2015?

Photo credit: I added text to the original "book sale loot" by Ginny via flickr in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.

No comments:

Post a Comment