Saturday 31 January 2015

January Book Haul!

I have a short but sweet book haul for you guys this month!

1. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill


I'm currently reading Horns and loving it, so during a Book Outlet sale, I had to pick this one up! I'm a huge horror fan, so even the title of this novel intrigues me.

2. Beyond All Dreams by Elizabeth Camden


A map librarian uncovers the mystery of a ship lost at sea. In her determination to find new information, she meets a handsome congressman and together they unravel the mystery. This is another Goodreads First Reads win! Check out the giveaways here.

3. One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak


From a hare bent on vengeance to a recently-deceased man putting off visiting his grandmother in heaven, this book of short stories sounds very promising. The awesome people over at Penguin Random House Canada sent this to me and I'm so excited to read it!

What books did you pick up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment