Wednesday 14 January 2015

Series you want to start this Year | Top 5 Wednesday

I have SO many series on my shelves, many of them quite popular. There are several that I haven't started yet, but I can't wait any longer! These are the five series I want to start this year:

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth


"She hasn't read Divergent??" you ask yourself. No, I'm sorry. Soon, I swear.

2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


"She hasn't read The Hunger Games either??" I'M SORRY.

3. The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters


The lovely people over at Quirk Books sent me this series and it sounds awesome. End of the world? I'm in.

4. The Beauchamp Family by Melissa de la Cruz


Witches of East End is one of my favourite TV shows, so I want to read the books the show was inspired by!

5. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor


I've heard so many good things about this series and it's been recommended so many times. This is one I have high expectations for and I'm super excited to read it!

What series do you plan on starting this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment