Sunday 10 May 2015

My Goals and To-Be-Read List! | Bout of Books 13

Bout of Books 13 starts tomorrow!! I usually get a lot of reading done during the read-a-thon, so needless to say, I'm excited for this next round. And as you might know, I love doing the daily challenges hosted by fellow bloggers.

To-Be-Read:

1. We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen

2. Free Days with George by Colin Campbell

3. Harmless by James Grainger

4. Saga: Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

5. Black Widow Volume 2: The Tightly Tangled Web by Nathan Edmondson, Phil Noto & Mitch Gerads

6. 5 comic books

Bout of Books

Goals:
  • Read 3 novels
  • Read 2 graphic novels
  • Read 5 comic books
  • Participate in at least one Twitter chat
  • Participate in at least three challenges
  • Make daily progress posts
  • Read for at least one hour per day

I'm so excited to get started tomorrow! Feel free to leave me a comment below and a link to your TBR list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment