Monday 31 August 2015

August Book Haul!

1. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling


2. Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights by Salman Rushdie


3. Yes, My Accent is Real by Kunal Nayyar


4. You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
You can read my review here!
(Also, I know this was in my June Book Haul as well, but that was an ARC and I just had to buy a finished copy of this one!)


5. Keep Calm and Colour In: A 1940s Colouring Book
(My very first grown-up colouring book!!)


6. The Distracted Preacher by Thomas Hardy


7. Parnassus on Wheels by Christopher Morley


8. The Dialogue of the Dogs by Miguel de Cervantes


9. The Island of Excess Love by Francesca Lia Block


10. Remember by Eileen Cook


What books did you get this month?

2 comments:

  1. Dying to get my hands on Mindy's new book!!! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I hope you can get it soon!! I'm so excited to start reading, she's hilarious!

      Delete