Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Book Haul!

Hi all! I don't know about you, but I had quite a busy November. It was my birthday month, I've been travelling out of town, and what with all the sales going on, I've been getting in gear for the Christmas season...I can't believe it's December already! As well as spending all my money on gifts for people I love, I've also been working on something special for the blog - I'm hoping to be able to show you within the next couple of weeks! But for now, on to this month's book haul:

1. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed


2.  Poles Apart by Terry Fallis


3. Cracked by Barbra Leslie


4. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios


5. The Improbable Theory of Ana & Zak by Brian Katcher


6. Some Assembly Required by Arin Andrews


7. Our Turn by Kirstine Stewart


8. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


9. The Widow by Fiona Barton


10. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton


Have you heard of or read any of these? What books did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment