Thursday 11 August 2016

I'm participating in Bout of Books 17!

Hi all! If you've been around here for a while, you know I love the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I'm happy to say that it's that time of year again - time for the next Bout of Books - and I'm participating! It's super low-pressure and all you need to do is set your intention to read - and then you do your best! I always love the challenges and discussions they host as well. Here's the official blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week-long read-a-thon that begins at 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure ti visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books team

Let me know in the comments if you'll be participating! :)

Bout of Books

1 comment:

  1. Bout of Books 17 was fun. I meet my reading goal. How'd you do? Hope you'll be back in January!
    Oh, and if you come across a new book by a first-time author, please let me know! - J
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com

    ReplyDelete